Revisiting the sugar rule

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seems like a lot of us struggle with sugar. Personally loosing only 1 point isn't much of a motivater for me.  I think we should alter the rule a bit (for my own sake).  If I cave early in the day with sugar and I already know I"ve blown that point, I'll definately eat more sugar that day.

Maybe we could loose a point for each serving of sugar we have that day...OR make it worth 2 points like excercise and toss out the "no unhealthy snacks rule". Just throwing it out there. We could start next week or wait until the next challenge but I need more incentive personally. Let me know if that would mess everybody up or help...?

Kason and Krystal were here Monday thru Thursday and we really lived it up. I'm scared to count my points. The only thing I know I got in was my excercise from all the walking. Murder she wrote.

5 comments:

Kelsey Peterson May 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I agree that I need more motivation. I don't know how we would do for each serving of sugar because people would do all kinds of different things. But I agree with the point increase and throwing out the unhealthy snack.
Good idea

Diana May 14, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

My suggestion is getting rid of the unhealthy snack and adding that point to the no sugar. I definitely think no sugar should be worth 2 points. Of course that is my opinion, so I guess we'll just see what everybody else thinks.

Anonymous May 14, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

I agree on the sugar change. 2 points FOR SURE. I think in the next challenge it should be worth like 5-10 points. P.S. Forrest and Terra want to do it the next go around. I hope there is a next go around. I think I am going to lose.

Kamilla Bell May 15, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

ok. I think it's a great idea. I'm all on board. I think that we should change it for take 2 though and keep with the flow we have now for those people without Internet access to see changes. I've had to give others a call to let them know about the bonus point rule change and it was a pain!
Just remember that if you have sugar you are eliminating a "healthy snack" anyway so you would still loose a point. make sense? We will for sure revise that for later. Good thinking Maria!

Diana May 15, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Great idea. I'm definitely on board for next round. I really need this.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP