Point Roundup

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

My happy point total is 60. Some exercise points killed me off at first but other than that I was doing really good and felt happy. Until the weekend rolled around and sugar was everywhere and in every activity. I think it really helps to have your whole household doing the challenge. So yea! to those that are going solo and strong.

Kayla and Aaron's "Well for some reason it wasn't letting us post on the blog so we are positng our scores in a comment. Kayla got 70! and Aaron got 71! Aaron would have been perfect but he completely forgot and ate some jello at my family's house today. . . darn huh!! haha, anyways we are doing good so far but its extremely hard. . . we hope we can keep it up this next week."

(to post go to Blogger.com and log in. for some reason you can't check the top of Group Healthy blog and do a new post)

P.S. I am so impressed with everyone who only missed a point or two cause it was just slip-ups and nothing indulging (like ice cream). Way to be committed to getting healthy!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 10, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

I think mom is trying to tempt you all with sugar to get ahead in the game. Watch out in the weeks to come- there is a weekness she knows about now. (posted by an observer)

Kelsey Peterson May 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

haha DAD.
this is so a dad comment.
I think it is you! Mom and everyone else has sugar around for you little invalid.
But I guess either way I am not there to be "tempted" by the sugar. I already have mine. But I think I am going to send Aaron a package of his favorite sweet.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP