My happy points for week #1

>> Sunday, May 9, 2010

So I made it through the week with 70 points. (I hope I beat Aaron). I lost one point on day two when I had an out of body experience putting brown sugar on my cooked oatmeal which secretly I don't like (the oatmeal, not the sugar) but it was "healthy". WOW!! We really have to be on our toes with this. Then last night I ate late again (hurray for farm life on a Saturday) and went to bed right after because I had a headache. Minus one point for the eating two hours before bedtime. Hurray for my free day and Happy Mothers Day to all you amazing mommies!

1 comments:

Kayla and Aaron Stewart May 9, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Well for some reason it wasn't letting us post on the blog so we are posting our scores under this reply. Kayla got 70! and Aaron got 71! Aaron would have been perfect but he completely forgot and ate some jello at my family's house today...darn huh!! haha, anyways we are doing good so far but its extremely hard... we hope we can keep it up this next week.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP