CONGRATULATIONS!

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010

As many of you know.... Christy and Aaron won. They will split the money. Good job. You guys did amazing.

One problem. I don't think I saved your address' from when you sent me your entrance fee. Can both of you email them to me and I'll send your checks out right away.

kamillabell@gmail.com

Next, I need some input. When should we start round 2? I was thinking in a week. But, now I'm wondering if we should wait until Kenna and Maria have their babies. ( a month ) Let me know what ya'll think.
Thanks

Kamilla

3 comments:

Diana June 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

I think that we should start in a week. I just feel that it might be easier once we are already in the mode. But I am fine with whatever!

Aaron Stewart June 4, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Hey sorry we haven't looked at the blog for a little while. Our address is 697 trejo st. apt. 618 Rexburg ID 83440 Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this.

Kamilla Bell June 5, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

got your email. Sent it out today!
You guys did AWESOME. Thanks for joining.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP