Finale!!

>> Sunday, May 30, 2010

I (Aaron) had another perfect week! 72 points! This was the most challenging week for me. The hardest thing is when im at work and have access to free soda, which i love, but i have stayed true. Well, since a couple people really want me to post my experiences here it goes. I really don't have any tricks or secrets expect that i don't have a sweet tooth so sugar and candy isn't really that hard for me to give up. I sometimes have to go jogging at 11:00 at night because i have school and then work right after so that is the only time for me to work out. Other than that, eating well proportioned meals was something we needed to improve to start this diet, but since we have started i feel a lot healthier by eating more vegetables and whole wheat. I haven't been keeping tack of my weight so i couldn't tell you how much i lost but i do feel a lot better physically since the beginning. My motivation has been my ego, i guess. I am competitive so i like to win and finish what i do.

Kayla got 65 haha I kinda gave up sad day huh but thank you for the experience I am going to see if I will do this if we end up doing it a third time!! thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous May 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Aaron, congratulations on a great run. Thanks for posting your thoughts and feelings. Ya done good.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP