Last Post For This Round

>> Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, Nick did AMAZING this go round. He got the 71 pts. He did AMAZING. He just had one meal that really wasn't a meal. (cereal for dinner) so he lost one point. bummer. I got 60. I shared his free day with him and had sweets today but, unfortunately had some on Monday too. It CLEARLY wasn't that great for me. If only I could be a better exerciser. I will next time though. I really plan on doing A LOT better.

MaryEllen: 64
Morley: 64


It's been a good round. I think the purpose of the challenge has stuck. Mom says that she definitely feels guilty when she puts sugar in her mouth and I think that's good. I have been WAY more conscious about what I put in my mouth as well and how little I was exercising. Drinking water was hard for me but, I feel like I got the hang of it by the 3rd week. I'm going to keep up with the challenge to prep myself for round 2. It's a lifestyle change and I want to make it a good habit.

Thanks for joining me everyone! It's been fun to hear from everyone and see how we've been doing. Congrats to the winners!

-kamilla

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP