It is hard not to have Sunday your FREE day

>> Sunday, May 23, 2010

So, I check in tonight with a total of 70 points. I lost a point today by having only a bowl of mac and cheese before church not healthy proportioned. I lost my other point by eating a spoonful of Kennadees Captain Crunch. I wasn't going to count it, but truly it is straight sugar. I had my free day on Thursday (my birthday) and the first thing I did when I woke up was to eat two LINDT balls. Ummmmm . . . happiness. I did walk in the wind and rain at 9:00 p.m. tonight after the family had all left then downed the remaining liter of water I needed a few minutes ago. I will probably be up several times during the night. Yea! only one more week.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP