Don't Call Us Winners

>> Monday, May 24, 2010

Hmmm....welp
Lance and I have not so good habits that if we don't pay attention to, get us in this challenge. Pretty much I got 45 points and Lance got 50. We can just send the money our way now. Haha.
Good job all you dedicated healthy people. At least we are happy and fat! haha okay that wasn't a very good joke. But it's a little discouraging with all you 72 pointers and 60s! I've never even got close to that number. Your welcome for donating to the pot!

2 comments:

Kamilla Bell May 24, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

No worries! The point of the challenge is to be more aware of what we are putting in our bodies.

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

I'm glad you and Lance doing the challenge and not just because you don't make me and Mark look as bad but because it's a bonding experience for all of us.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP