Check-In

>> Monday, May 24, 2010

Okay, I haven't been counting points and I haven't been diligent. Can I just say that if Kent were doing the challenge, he would be right up there! He is doing Nutrisystem and so he has very proportioned meals along with lots of fruits and vegetables. So it is hard for me to get in there and cook for just me, so sometimes I skip meals and just snack(healthy items though). And I eat ice cream everyday to get my fill before the next challenge that I really want to commit too. So this new week I will work hard sticking to the rules and be prepared for the next challenge! P.S. It rains and snows here. So maybe I need to do aerobics in the house and toss out my jogging dream? P.P.S. Did everyone want me to be this honest? Or just say, ah, 40 points ? =)

1 comments:

Kamilla Bell May 24, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Your HILARIOUS. I think the whole areobics idea is great. Let me know if you find a good one to exercise to.

I loved your honesty.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP