I'm still a Winner, not a Winer

>> Monday, May 24, 2010

I would have had a 12 point day yesterday if i would have exercised.  Hoofing it to church wasn't quite 20 minutes of strenuousness even though I did 6 flights of stairs and 13 blocks of walking. It wasn't exactly continuous so I didn't count it. Also, I didn't get in 2 healthy snacks.  I barely got 3 meals in.  C'est la vie. My total came to 54.

Mark hasn't figured out his points yet but hasn't really been conscious about the Healthy Challenge.  He probably got the same which sucks because I AM conscious and not doing much better. I'm still a winner, and doggonit people like me.

I'd like to say congratulations to all the 70 pointers. I'd like to hear some feedback from those people. What has happened to you since you started? Has your life changed for the better? Christy lost some weight, but what about Aaron, Diana and Glenda?? Aaron needs to post about his experience. You can't just silently win every week and not say anything on the blog, dude.

4 comments:

Diana May 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Okay Maria, so I will tell you what's happened to me. My free day on week 2 was Tuesday and my free day on week 3 was Sunday, so I went almost 2 weeks without sugar. I had planned way ahead that I was going to make mud pie for Sunday and was so excited. Well needless to say I didn't enjoy it at all and felt really sick to my stomach the rest of the day, plus I had a headache. I think my body was telling me that it wasn't happy with the change. I did have my days when I was really craving something non-healthy, but I'm glad I stuck it out because of the way I felt after my mud pie indulgence.

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

I'm going to go this whole week without sugar. Really, I am. If you can do it, I can do it. Plus, I have to get more points than the last 3 weeks or it will seem like I don't care.

Kamilla Bell May 24, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Go DIANA. I think that means you are defiately making a better change in your body since you felt sicky after having mudd pie. YOU go girl!

Glenda May 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

I was worried a little about losing points for caffeine because when I get a migraine about all I can do to kick it is to take an Excedrin. No worries. I haven't had a headache since we started. I have had it a little easier because of the trial run on eating healthy with Terra and Lisa in April. I didn't do so well with that round so I wanted to redeem myself. I feel impowered when I end the day with 12 points and want to do it again. Success breeds success. On the flip side I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bugged when I lose a point. I just secretly want to be noticeably thinner for the reunion. (Vanity can be a powerful motivater). This has been fun just to have the connection with everyone.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP