Yay!!! It's day one!

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am so excited for this! I have already been watching what I eat... it's just the exercise that will be a little hard... (Sorry Jude you get to take a ride in the stroller everyday.)

Anyway I wish you all luck... but not really because I want to win! Ha Ha.

Check out this blog :
http://www.wordofwisdomliving.com/

I have been following this and it is very interesting to read all his research! It makes me feel EVEN better to know it is PROVEN that living the principles of the Word of Wisdom really makes you a healthier person!
Duh! Of course God knows what makes us healthy! :)

Now really, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! It's really about being healthy.. not the competition.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP