Terra's points

>> Monday, June 14, 2010

Hey, Here's my points for last week. I got all but 1 point. I thought I got them all but then I read the rules again and realized that the chips I ate at the picnic were totally not allowed in a healthy well balanced lunch. Tash said if I ate only one serving it would probably be all right so I carefully counted out 10 chips. I should have known better so one point off for me. I slugged down all that stinkin water and religiously ate a vitamin every day. I even accidentally ate one on my day off. ( I don't believe in vitamins) So how ever many points are possible I got all but one. Feuf one week down 3 to go.

2 comments:

Kamilla Bell June 14, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Terra,
I still think you deserve the points for eating chips with your lunch. The point is to not eat them when you feel like a snack or over doing it with them. You did GREAT!

Anonymous June 16, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

you're so funny, you don't believe in vitamins. You don't eat them, Terra. you swallow them. no wonder you're against them.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP