Report for Forrest and Glenda

>> Monday, June 14, 2010

Alas, Katelin bailed the first day. This was too intense for her and the motivation wasn't strong enough. Forrest hung in there pretty good. He missed three points on vitamins because I didn't remind him. Four points on sugar because of strawberry shortcake (which he loves) at a wedding reception and then on a slurpee because Kara wanted to have one. One point on exercise. Three points not having correctly proportioned meals or missing meals altogether and his hardest thing . . . three points for eating close to bedtime. Overall I think he did really well. I think this week will be close to perfect for him because he is going back to work half days and has something to focus on. Yea for Forrest! 58 points!!!! I couldn't quite get my groove on this round. I lost points for sugar, water intake, and exercise coming up with only 67 points this week. I am super glad Lisa is doing it even though she is going to win!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP