Looking forward to the Challenge!

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

Well, I'll just have you all know that I am definitely on board with this new goal. I'm excited and hope I can stay motivated. Sweets are definitely my weakness. As for the water consumption, 2 liters does seem like a lot, but they usually say to drink 8 cups of water a day. 8 oz. is a cup full. Times that by 8 and that equals 64 oz. So I don't think that is anymore than the recommended. Any other opinions?
Thanks for putting this together Kamilla!

Diana

1 comments:

Anonymous April 13, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

The nutritionists I know say you should dring 1/2 your body weight in ounces.

I weigh 160 right now so I need 80 oz. a day. If you weigh less than 128 pounds, you should dring less than 64 oz. a day.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP