Gearing Up

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am really trying to get prepped for this healthy challenge. I'm kind of nervous because now that I've familiarized myself with the rules, I'm becoming more aware of all the naughty habits I have. I'm glad we have until May 3rd to start because I need the time to really get in the mindset of no sugar, no caffeine, no french fries etc. I'm in deep trouble if I'm going to try and have this baby natural-- I can't be gaining all sorts of unnecessary weight. I just don't fancy delivering a 9 pound french fry baby, especially on the first go round. I haven't gained a ton of weight up to this point because I haven't had much of an appetite until the past month. Unfortunately I've gotten kind of out of control because I'm not working and I have a lot of alone time to eat whatever I'm craving. Somehow I managed to discover Little Debbie's Fancy Cakes. It's bad. I know it's bad because over the past couple of days since Kamilla told me about the challenge, I've had to face what I've been doing to me and little bonnet in my belly.

I really hope we have a lot of participants! Can't wait to see who joins!


love,
Maria

2 comments:

Kamilla Bell April 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

I have to be honest. I think that maybe Wyatt was a french fry baby. =( Nicole was a KFC mashed potato and gravy baby. Maybe we could cross our fingers for a healthy carrot type baby. Sounds like it would be an easier delivery eh?

group healthy April 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

So I guess Luke must have been a sweet pastry baby. I definitely need this.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP