Alisha - Last week!!

>> Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I made it!! I got all 72 points again for the last week...yay! I'm afraid I'm going to go back to my old habits now but I hope not! Thanks for letting me play, it was fun! I don't think I lost any weight or anything but I definitely felt a difference in how I felt. Here are a few easy and healthy recipes I tried out and liked (Enjoy!):

COTTAGE CHEESE PINK SALAD

  • 1 cup Cottage cheese

  • 1 cup yogurt

  • 3 cups berries (I used a thawed bag of frozen berries including raspberries and blackberries for the color)

  • 2 cup chopped pineapple

  • 2 bananas


SPINACH EGGS


2 Eggs,

2 scoops low fat Cottage Cheese,

10 Spinach Leaves,

dash Salt,

dash Pepper,

1 teaspoon Minced Garlic,

Preheat small skillet over medium heat. Combine all ingredients. Spray skillet and pour combined ingredients in to cook. Flip half way through cooking. Top omelet with salsa or avocado or both.


EASY CAULIFLOWER SOUP

2 cups cauliflower,

1 cup warm low fat milk,

2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese,

Season with salt, pepper, and parsley


Steam or roast chopped cauliflower. Put in blender and add the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.




0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP