Point Tracker and Snacks

>> Monday, February 7, 2011

The caffeine point is not listed on the tracker Kamilla made. I had no idea we weren't doing caffeine... luckily I don't like soda much and that goes with the no sugar rule anyway. I think that is why Lisa's points are off.

Also, are we required to eat snacks? I struggle with that. I just don't think force feeding myself is what this is all about. I find I have to shove a few carrots or a granola bar in just to get the points when I wouldn't have thought of it normally because I am not hungry for it.

Input?

P.S. Cheat day was a bad idea for me! Especially being the Superbowl. Trenton pointed out that eating all that ice cream is going to defeat the purpose of the whole challenge. oops... guilty. :)

5 comments:

Diana February 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

I too feel that I don't need a snack. I'm just doing it to do it. I think probably the whole purpose of eating snacks is so that you won't be overly hungry for meals and overdo it.
I was the same on my free day. I pretty much felt like I had to eat everything unhealthy and sweet because it was my chance. Pretty much defeated the purpose of the whole challenge. I'll try to do better next free day.

David and Alisha February 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

It is suppose to be better for you to eat several small meals throughout the day instead of 3 big meals. Maybe try not eating as much during the regular mealtimes and basically have 5 snacks?

Alena February 7, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

the reason for the snacks is to keep up your metabolism. It is also to keep you from eating larger portions at meal time. Snacking "appropriatly" is not a bad habit to get into.

Sorry it wasn't in your point tracker. I just sent you an old one. I figured people would be following the instruction from the blog itself. Do you struggle with Caffiene intake?

Alena February 7, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

That was actually me (kamilla) I was helping Alena sign in.

Randi Gardner February 8, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

No I dont struggle with Caffeine. I dont like soda much... I was just letting you know. Thanks for the input!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP