Christy's point for week 3

>> Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I got 71 points. Yes, that does take me out of the running with just one lousy point, but I feel pretty good about this week anyway. I took a trip to Florida, which included being stranded for the night in Houston. I found out that it is a lot of work to find healthy food while traveling, but it is possible. Ironically, I lost my point for forgetting to take my vitamin on the night I was stranded. Congrats to all those in first place, and to the rest of us too. For me, getting healthy is the most important thing.

2 comments:

Colliers February 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

Hooray for you for being honest about it though!

Christy February 23, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

Thanks, Mickelle!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP