ANNOYED

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ok. So I don't know what's wrong with you people. I've decided that you are all either OCD or cheating to some degree to be getting all the points. How is this possible? Do you not give in to ANY weakness. Do you HAVE any weakness? I think we must need to make this harder.

My points where lousy in comparison and I was feeling pretty good about myself.

68.

blah. One of you better let up or you'll have to all split first prize. That would be a shame. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

3 comments:

Diana February 15, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

You tell em lady! 68 is good by the way!

Randi Gardner February 15, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

haha I know! I was intimidated by all the perfection. At least you aren't a quitter haha

Colliers February 17, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

68 is great. Good job! Sorry I'm one of the OCD. I have to admit though that I wish I was the only one. It's seems almost not worth it if we have to split it so many ways. At least I'm getting healthier I guess. Ha ha.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP