Ready, Set, Go!

>> Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello everyone! We're ready to start with the Healthy Challenge 2011. Our starting date will be February 1st and will run until March 1st. So far the contestants are as follows: Forrest, Glenda, Aaron, Danny, Kaycee, Christy, Kamilla, Nick, Diana, & Alena. If there is anyone else interested please post a comment. There will be a $15.00 entrance fee, if this is too much, post a comment as well. We will be having a 1st and 2nd place award. If you need a new tracking sheet e-mail Kamilla at kamillabell@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Randi Gardner January 24, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

I'm in! I'm gonna kick your little bottom Lisa!

I've already been following a diet change on this blog:
http://www.wordofwisdomliving.com/
It's really cool. It's all about how the word of wisdom keeps us on track and healthiest.

Randi

Kambria January 26, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

I'm in! Look for our envelope, Diana!

Colliers January 26, 2011 at 10:38 PM  

I'm pretty sure I'm in too. If you get my money, I'm in, if not, I'm not. I need some serious motivation so hopefully this will be it.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP