Nick and Kamilla Week 2

>> Monday, June 21, 2010

Nick and I did HORRIBLE. We totally fell off the band wagon. =( We ate treats like it was nobody's business. Unfortunatly it really IS our fellow challengers business! UGH.... Anyway, I really thought that my motivation would be better this second week. Maybe it's because it's the second go round. I think we need to take a longer break after this round and take some time to re-vamp and make it better and more exciting.

How's everyone else doing.?

50pts. for both of us.

I'm doing pilates this morning so you should all be REALLY proud!

2 comments:

Glenda June 21, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

I agree - we need to jazz it up a bit. I still like the idea of teams although I don't know how we would do it. I think I could be competitive with Forrest if he wasn't on my team. If we had more participants it would be fun to have some sort of second and/or third place prize to keep you going. It's too hard to keep plugging with people like Lisa, Aaron, and Christy. Hmmm . . . maybe we could have a group discussion at the reunion.

Diana June 21, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Yes indeed, it is hard not to get discouraged when you know you aren't going to win anyway. I like the 2nd, 3rd place idea as well. But, I'm still glad I'm doing it!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP